NEWS AND UPDATES
Missouri STEM Signing Day 2022
The Missouri Chamber Foundation’s Mathematics and Science Coalition hosts the annual Missouri STEM Signing Day program to raise awareness of STEM pathways for students beyond high school. Just like signing days for athletes, Missouri STEM Signing Day celebrates Missouri high school seniors as they make their commitments to study a STEM field in 4-year or 2-year college or technical school and provides a $1,000 scholarship to select awardees from around the state!
Whether you seek to work on some of the latest technologies in the manufacturing space by attending a Mechatronics or Advance Machining Technician program at a 2 year college or technical school or you want to work on cutting edge bio-life science research to improve the quality of our lives by attending a Bio-Chem or Nursing program at a 4 year college — wherever your passion takes you in the STEM fields, Missouri STEM Signing Day is about your future.
For more information, visit https://mochamber.com/signingday/.
- 2021-2022 Important Dates
- Professional Associations
- Missouri Association for Career and Technical Education (MoACTE)
- Technology Education Association of Missouri (TEAM)
- Program Management
Curriculum Support Materials
- Career Education Mentor Resource and Certification Manual
- Employability Competency Profile
- Exploring Career Clusters Curriculum Guide
- Missouri Statewide Career Education Mentoring Program
- Programs of Study Implementation Modules
- Project Lead the Way Curriculum Crosswalks
- Related Links
- Missouri Connections
- National Dropout Prevention Center
- State Scholars Initiative
- US Department of Education
- Support Materials