NEWS AND UPDATES
Missouri STEM Signing Day Scholarship
Just like signing days for athletes, Missouri STEM Signing Day celebrates Missouri high school seniors as they make their commitments to study a STEM field in 4-year or 2-year college or technical school. STEM Signing Day is powered by the Boeing Company, and supported by other STEM focused companies across the state. The Missouri Chamber Foundation’s Mathematics and Science Coalition launched the Missouri STEM Signing Day program in 2019 in partnership with the Boeing Company to raise awareness of STEM pathways for students beyond high school. More on the program can be found at – https://mochamber.com/uncategorized/stem-signing-day/
Whether you seek to work on some of the latest technologies in the manufacturing space by attending a Mechatronics or Advance Machining Technician program at a 2 year college or Technical school or working on cutting edge bio-life science research to improve the quality of our lives by attending a Bio-Chem or Nursing program at a 4 year college — wherever your passion takes you. Missouri STEM Signing Day is about recognizing your future. This program recognizes outstanding students across the state who are inspired by STEM and dedicated to pursuing a STEM career pathway in postsecondary education and beyond, and raises awareness of companies in Missouri for future career opportunities that they and others can pursue.
Missouri STEM Signing Day took place on Friday, April 28, 2023.
- 2023 graduating high school senior
- Must attend high school in Missouri
- Planning to attend a STEM program at a 2-year, 4-year or technical college in Fall 2023
- Must attend a college in Missouri
- Planning to pursue a STEM career pathway
Applications are evaluated on the basis on passion for STEM learning, advancing society through STEM, high school activity involvement and scholarship.
*Application Process: * In order to apply for this scholarship, you must login at the top of this page and set up a profile in My Scholarship Central. Once you have your profile established and are logged in you will then have access to apply to the scholarship. Only complete applications will be reviewed and considered.
NOTE: Please ensure that participants complete the essay to their best ability. Short answers of 1-2 sentences for the essay prompts will not move applications forward.
Finalists are contacted to upload a 1-2 min video that speaks to their passion and inspiration for pursing STEM after high school in order to complete their application.
For more information contact Brian Crouse at email@example.com or call 573-634-3511.
For more information, visit https://mochamber.com/signingday/.
- 2023-2024 Important Dates
- Professional Associations
- Missouri Association for Career and Technical Education (MoACTE)
- Technology Education Association of Missouri (TEAM)
- Program Management
Curriculum Support Materials
- Career Education Mentor Resource and Certification Manual
- Employability Competency Profile
- Exploring Career Clusters Curriculum Guide
- Missouri Statewide Career Education Mentoring Program
- Programs of Study Implementation Modules
- Project Lead the Way Curriculum Crosswalks
- Related Links
- Missouri Connections
- National Dropout Prevention Center
- State Scholars Initiative
- US Department of Education
- Support Materials