MO School Improvement Program
The Missouri School Improvement Program has the responsibility of reviewing and accrediting the public school districts in Missouri. The process of accrediting school districts is mandated by state law and by State Board of Education regulation.
Recommendations regarding accreditation status are presented to the State Board of Education for its approval.
Staff members (including the eleven Area Supervisors) provide technical assistance on the MSIP process to district personnel individually and through training sessions.
Missouri School Improvement Program Staff
- Jocelyn Strand, Coordinator, 573-751-1014
- Kevin Freeman, Director, School Improvement, 573-751-1262
- Konnie Koenigsfeld, Assistant Director, 573-751-1362
- Cathi Rust, Supervisor, 573-751-6830
- Norma Anderson, Supervisor, 573-751-9094
- Dale Wimer, Supervisor, 573-751-3190
- Misty Lawson, Procurement Specialist, 573-751-4104
- Amanda Cash, Supervisor, 573-526-4886
- Annette Young, Data Specialist, 573-751-4426