The Missouri School Improvement Program has the responsibility of reviewing and accrediting the public school districts in Missouri. The process of accrediting school districts is mandated by state law and by State Board of Education regulation.
Recommendations regarding accreditation status are presented to the State Board of Education for its approval.
Staff members (including the eleven Area Supervisors) provide technical assistance on the MSIP process to district personnel individually and through training sessions.
Missouri School Improvement Program Staff
- Jocelyn Strand, Improvement and Accountability Administrator, 573-751-1014
- Vacant, Director, 573-751-1262
- Konnie Koenigsfeld, Assistant Director, 573-751-1362
- Cathi Rust, Supervisor, 573-751-6830
- Emily Garth, Supervisor, 573-751-9094
- Andrew Estep, Supervisor, 573-751-4886
- Jufang Yang, Research Analyst, 573-751-3059
- Brittany Fennewald, Data Specialist, 573-751-4426
- Andrea Blochberger, Program Specialist, 573-751-4104