1 Common Goal: Improved student learning for every student in every school
For over 20 years, the Powerful Learning Conference is focused on supporting educators in implementing effective, evidence-based practices in Missouri’s public schools with the goal of improved student learning for every student in every school.
What to expect
2022 Powerful Learning Conference theme is One Team, One Mission that develop, maintain and enhance effective instruction aligned to
- Leadership – strong leaders set the vision influence direction at every level of the organization to create and support a culture of teaching and learning for continuous improvement.
- Collaborative Climate and Culture – Shared values and common goals are the foundation of a collaborative climate and culture of systemic growth and improvement within an educational system.
- Effective Teaching and Learning – Effective academic, behavioral and social skill practices, supported by research and meeting the needs of each student, lead to the highest levels of student learning.
- Data-Based Decision Making – Accurate, relevant measures across multiple points in time provide the basis for informing on progress, setting goals and guiding decisions leading to improved student learning.
- Alignment of Standards, Curriculum and Assessment – Connection, clarity and coherence must exist between standards, curriculum and assessments in order to provide accurate and actionable information regarding student learning
Submit a proposal for the 2022 Powerful Learning Conference by October 18.
How to Register (Registration Opens November 3, 2021)
Registration opens November. Registration fee remains $200 (before December 15, 2021) early registration and $250 regular registration.
- Lodging is open- Make your hotel reservations at Tan-Tar-A using their online reservation service (Code: POWE) or by calling 573-348-3131. To ensure the availability of rooms and to guarantee the group rate of $104.03 per night for a single or a double room, reservations must be made by January 1, 2022 at Tan-Tar-A Conference Center.
Cathi Rust, Supervisor