If you need translation services, call 573-751-4212 and ask for a translator. Call TTY/TDD 1-800-735-2966/1-800-735-2466 for American Sign Language.
The Child Care Subsidy Program assists eligible parents/guardians with payments for child care in Missouri. The purpose of this program is to help families with the cost of child care so that they are able to focus on finding and holding steady jobs.
The Department of Elementary and Secondary (DESE) partners with local child care providers to offer subsidized care through the Child Care Subsidy Program. Child care providers must be contracted or registered with DESE to receive payment for care provided to subsidy-eligible children.
- Child Care Provider Policy Manual
- Child Care Manual
- Child Care Rate Structure
- Health & Safety Standards for LEX and SOF Providers
- Transitional Child Care Information for Providers
- Emergency Preparedness and Response Plan
- 2018 Child Care Market Rate Survey
- Child Care Aware® of Missouri
- Training Requirement FAQs
- Infant Toddler Specialist Network
- Show Me Child Care Resources
- Child Care Disaster Preparedness
- Child Care Disaster Plan
- Child Care Development Fund State Plan
- Child Welfare Manual