- Who can help you with bullying issues in your school? Find out here
Letters from the Office of the Assistant Secretary, Office for Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Education, provide school administrators with information about how bullying may trigger responsibilities under one or more of the federal anti-discrimination laws enforced by the OCR.
- October 29, 2014 - Administrative memo on Civil Rights Guidance on Bullying of Students with Disabilities
- April 4, 2011
- October 26, 2010
The following resources are provided to help educators, parents and community members recognize bullying behavior and approaches for determining how to respond.
- BullyingInfo.org is a website provided by the U.S. Department of Education dedicated to bullying prevention and response.
- Cyberbullying Resources definitions, prevention and reporting
- Missouri Center for Education Safety is dedicated to enhancing safety and security in public and nonpublic education.
- Missouri School Violence Hotline provides resources for parents, educators and law enforcement. It also provides three ways to report bullying. Call 866-748-7047
- Office of Safe and Drug-Free Schools provides expertise and technical assistance to keep students safe.