Click the appropriate picture icon if you have further questions.
TO LOG INTO YOUR ONLINE EDUCATOR PROFILE
To access your certification account (online profile) you must first log into DESE Web Applications with a user ID and password, and then choose the Educator Certification System link located on the User Applications page. To establish a userid and password, follow the directions of the Educator Certification Help Guide. Your certification account (online profile) provides access to each of the following:
- Apply for a certificate
- Print out a certificate
- View a certificate or pending application
- View assessment scores
- Check for the receipt of transcripts
- Check fingerprint/background status
Please Note: If you have not accessed your certification account in over 12 months, then your account access has been disabled. You will be required to re-register and create a User ID. Please follow these steps:
- Step 1 - Go to: https://apps.dese.mo.gov/webLogin/login.aspx
- Step 2 - Click on "Register"
- Step 3 - Enter the information requested and click "Create User"
- Step 4 - Once the ID has been created, log in with the new User ID and password
- Please note that if the "Create User" button is grayed out, try using a different User ID.
- If you need additional assistance, please contact email@example.com or 573-522-3207.
If you have questions about getting your fingerprints for 2018-19 background checks, please contact the Missouri Highway Patrol’s contracted vendor, Idemia, at 844-543-9712. You may also visit the Highway Patrol website:
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS