How do I become a paraprofessional and do I need to be certified?

In order to work under the direct supervision of an appropriately certified teacher to provide instructional assistance, paraprofessionals are require to:

Note:  Paraprofessionals cannot have a caseload.

For more information about paraprofessionals, please see the Consolidated Federal Programs Administrative Manual.