- ABCTE Experience Log
- Accrediting Agencies and Associations
- Background/Fingerprint Information
- Beginning Teacher Assistance Guidelines
- Certification Requirements
- Credentialing Agencies
- Designated Assessments
- Educator Certification Help Guide
- Facts About ABCTE Certification
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Grade Point Requirements
- Jobs for Missouri Educators
- Mentoring Program Standards
- Online Educator Certification System
- State-Approved Professional Education Programs
- Temporary Authorization Certification Information
- Verification of Teaching Experience
TO LOG INTO YOUR ONLINE EDUCATOR PROFILE
To access your certification account (online profile) you must first log into DESE Web Applications with a user ID and password, and then choose the Educator Certification System link located on the User Applications page. Your certification account (online profile) provides access to each of the following:
- Apply for a certificate
- Print out a certificate
- View a certificate or pending application
- View assessment scores
- Check for the receipt of transcripts
- Check fingerprint/background status
Please Note: If you have not accessed your certification account in over 12 months, then your account access has been disabled. You will be required to re-register and create a User ID. Please follow these steps:
Step 1 - Go to: https://apps.dese.mo.gov/webLogin/login.aspx
Step 2 - Click on "Register"
Step 3 - Enter the information requested and click "Create User"
Step 4 - Once the ID has been created, log in with the new User ID and password
Please note that if the "Create User" button is grayed out, try using a different User ID.
If you need additional assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 573-522-3207.