Please click on the appropriate link for additional information.
|Teachers are certified in various areas of early childhood, elementary, middle, secondary, and special education. Certification is based upon completion of an approved teacher education program.||Career Education teachers are certified to work in Career-Technical Centers and programs such as nursing, automotive, occupational family and consumer science, and trade/industrial fields. Certification is based on occupational work experience.|
The Certification Account Portal allows you to:
- Apply for a certificate
- Print out your certificate
- View a certificate or pending application
- View assessment scores
- Check for the receipt of transcripts
- Check fingerprint/background status
- Log into with your User ID and password (Locked out? Get help here)
- Choose the Educator Certification System link (located on the User Applications page.)
- To establish a User ID and password, follow the directions of the Educator Certification Help Guide
If you have a certification account, but have not accessed it for over 5 years, please follow steps #1 and #2 located in the Educator Certification Help Guide.