Nonpublic Schools that want to be added to participate in federal and state grant programs must meet the following definition.
Additional information regarding Missouri State Regulations can be found on the US Department of Education website.
Nonpublic schools that wish to apply for federal and state grant programs may request to be added to the Nonpublic Registration (NPR) system in DESE Web Applications.
- To request to add your school or to change existing information in the Nonpublic Registration (NPR) system, Please fill out and submit the Nonpublic School ADD/Change Request form (updated 11/2020).
Questions? Email DESE Nonpublic School Management
Forms: (Web system Username)
- Web Systems Access Request -Nonpublic (used to update existing user or add a new user)
Used to authorize access to each of the Web Application Systems such as the Nonpublic Registration form.
This form must be submitted to DESE for processing by faxing to 573-526-4125, or by emailing to email@example.com
2. Web Systems Access - Delete Request (used to delete existing user from the system)
This form is ONLY used for nonpublic schools to remove various types of Web Applications access for individual users.
This form must be submitted to DESE for processing by faxing to 573-526-4125, or by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Web Applications - Nonpublic Registration Form Login Screen
Assistance with DESE Applications Sign-In:
If you have questions about your DESE Application Sign-in (DAS) user account, you can reach out to the DAS Help Team using the Web Application Help contact form found in the website’s Help Center.
Nonpublic Title I
- Title I Equitable Services Non-Regulatory Guidance 05/23
- Title I Bypass Districts
- Letter Regarding Equitable Services Monitoring Findings 8-27-10
Nonpublic Title II
Nonpublic Registration Information
- Letter to Nonpublic School Principals and Administrators - October 2022
- Economic Deprivation Survey Form for SY 2022-2023 - 5-11-2022
Nonpublic Webinar Information
- Nonpublic Letter- Webinar Notice 2022
- Nonpublic Registration Directions (vimeo.com)
- Nonpublic Registration & Verification Process Webinar
- Nonpublic Information Reports - Select Login or View Public Applications - Nonpublic Registration Form - Reports
(NOTE: If using View Public Applications, you will need to select a Nonpublic School in
order to get the Reports option.)
Additional Nonpublic Resources
- Email DESE.NP Schools Management - Nonpublic School Questions
- Equitable Services for Eligible Private School Students, Teachers and Other Educational Personnel
- Nonpublic Low Income and Residential Verification
- Affirmation of Consultation with Nonpublic Officials for Titles I.A, I.C, II.A, III.A, and IV.A
- Public/Private Design for Educational Service
- Use of Neutral Space
- Complaint Procedure Nonpublic
- Office of Nonpublic Education
- U.S. Department of Education Nonpublic School Guidance
- Frequently Asked Questions