21st Century Community Learning Centers
The 21st Century Community Learning Centers (21st CCLC) is now closed for the competitive grant cycle for the 2017-22 award period pending availability of funding. You may download the application below for reference only.
- 21st CCLC Application and Guidance (Application updated on June 13, 2017)
- Priority Focus School List
- Free & Reduced Lunch List
- Food Policy
- Counties Without CCLC Funding
- LEA Indirect Cost
- Frequently Asked Questions
21st CCLC is 100% federal funding under CFDA: 84.287c.
The School Age Community (SAC) Grant for before and/or afterschool programs is now closed for 2017-18. You may download the Grant Application below for reference only: