• If you are currently practicing with a Student Services certificate and it has expired or will expire soon, and you will complete all requirements for upgrading within the next school year, you and your district will need to submit an online Extension application.

Log into the Certification Account Portal

  1. Log into with your username and password (Locked out? Get help here)
  2. Choose the Educator Certification System link (located on the User Applications page.) 
  3. To establish a username and password, follow the directions of the Educator Certification Help Guide