- If you are currently practicing with a Student Services certificate, have completed four (4) years of acceptable student services experience, and have completed all requirements for upgrading, you will need to submit the online Upgrade Student Services application.
TO LOG INTO YOUR ONLINE EDUCATOR PROFILE
To access your certification account (online profile) you must first log into DESE Web Applications with a userid and password, and then choose the Educator Certification System link located on the User Applications page. Your certification account (online profile) provides access to each of the following:
- Apply for a certificate
- Print out a certificate
- View a certificate or pending application
- View assessment scores
- Check for the receipt of transcripts
- Check fingerprint/background status
Please Note: If you have not accessed your certification account in over 5 years, then your account access has been disabled. You will be required to re-register and create a User ID. Please follow these steps:
- Step 1 - Go to: https://apps.dese.mo.gov/webLogin/login.aspx
- Step 2 - Click on "Register"
- Step 3 - Enter the information requested and click "Create User"
- Step 4 - Once the ID has been created, log in with the new User ID and password
- Please note that if the "Create User" button is grayed out, try using a different User ID.
- If you need additional assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 573-522-3207.