For Parents & Students
- Dual Credit Policy
- Duke Talent Identification Program (TIP)
- Gifted Association of Missouri (GAM)
- Gifted Association of Missouri (GAM) Conference
- Gifted Education Practices (NAGC)
- Giftedness Knows No Boundaries - An awareness campaign that allows the public to look into the eyes of gifted children.
- Graduation Requirements (High School)
- Missouri Scholars Academy Website and Definition
- Missouri Fine Arts Academy Website and Definition
- NAGC Blog Posts - Insightful, timely commentary and synthesized research on supporting the needs of gifted and talented students.
- NAGC Resources for Parents
- National Association for Gifted Children (NAGC)
- National Center for Research on Gifted Education (NCRGE)
- National Research Center on Gifted and Talented
- PEGS Q & A
- Steve Morgan Ferman Memorial Fund
- The Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Young Scholars Program
- Related Links
Missouri Academy of Science, Mathematics, and Computing
The Missouri Academy of Science, Mathematics, and Computing program is administered by Northwest Missouri State University, and receives its primary financial support through Mission Enhancement Funding from the Department of Higher Education. The Academy’s two-year residential program takes the place of a student’s junior and senior years of high school. Students completing this program receive an Associate of Science degree and a high school diploma, simultaneously.