Verification is confirmation of eligibility for free and reduced price meals under the National School Lunch Program and School Breakfast Program. Verification must include either confirmation of income eligibility or confirmation that the child is included in a certified Food Stamp household or Temporary Assistance unit.
- Verification Letter
- Verification Guidance
- Eligibility Manual for School Meals - Determining and Verifying Eligibility
- LEAs Required to Verify Standard Sample Size
- Verification Report (Webinar)
- Verification Report (Presentation)
- SP-42-2017 - Beginning Verification before October 1: Guidance to Local Educational Agencies