Early Childhood Special Education (ECSE) Finance
Expenditure Reporting and Payments
- Approved Private Agencies
- ECSE Final Expenditure Report (FER) Guide
- ECSE Core Data Personnel Detail
- ECSE FER Formulas and Calculators
- ECSE Cooperative Fiscal Guidance
State Plan Requirements
ECSE Facility Lease (Rule 5 CSR 30-640.200)
- Rule for Early Learning Facility Leases
- OA Annual Lease Rates effective for July 1, 2018 through June 30, 2019
- OA Annual Lease Rates effective for July 1, 2017 through June 30, 2018
- ECSE Facility Reimbursement Calculator
- Office of Early Childhood Special Education - Includes referrals, evaluations, services, program locations, outcomes, and transitions.
- FAQ (coming soon)
Early Learning Blended Funding
As Local Education Agencies (LEAs) assess early learning programs for children ages three to five to determine the need within their community, exploring the opportunities of blending early learning funds and services may be advantageous. Blended funding occurs when two or more funding sources are pooled to support educational costs to ensure consistency, eliminate duplication of services, allow for maximum flexibility of funds, and reduce burden.
The Department is not accepting or approving any capital cost applications for facilities, buses, or copiers due to the shortfall in state funding for the ECSE program.
- ECSE Federal Funding FAQ
- Additional ECSE Resources
- ECSE Federal Expenditure Guidance
- ECSE Federal Allocations