The Department is transitioning to the comprehensive Missouri Leadership Development System with the first and second year mentoring program. For more background, please visit the MLDS page.
Registration to receive a mentor is open each year from April 1 through October 31.
Need a Mentor?
- If you are a superintendent needing a mentor, please contact the Missouri Association of School Administrators at 573-638-4825 or visit their website here.
- If you are a special education director needing a mentor, please contact the Council of Administrators of Special Education at (573) 644-7804 or email@example.com -Information about the special education director mentoring
Mentors, make sure your information is current.
If you are interested in serving as a mentor or if your contact information has changed (this includes moving to another school/district, changes to your email or home address or a change in your name) you will need to complete the Mentor Form and submit it to our office.
Please email or fax your log sheets to 573-522-6526
The Missouri Partnership for Mentoring School Leaders and includes membership from the following:
* Missouri Association of Secondary School Principals (MASSP);
* Missouri Council of Administrators of Special Education (MO-CASE);
* Missouri Council of Career & Technical Administrators (MCCTA);