The department is transitioning to the comprehensive Missouri Leadership Development System with the first- and second-year mentoring program. For more background, please visit the MLDS page.
Registration to receive a mentor is open each year from April 1 through October 31.
Need a Mentor?
- If you are a superintendent needing a mentor, please contact the Missouri Association of School Administrators at 573-638-4825.
- If you are a special education director needing a mentor, please contact Sara Clime at the Council of Administrators of Special Education at 573-644-7804.
Mentors, make sure your information is current.
If you are interested in serving as a mentor or if your contact information has changed (this includes moving to another school/district, changes to your email or home address or a change in your name) you will need to complete the Mentor Form and submit it to our office.
Please email or fax your log sheets to 573-522-6526
The Missouri Partnership for Mentoring School Leaders and includes membership from the following:
- Department of Elementary and Secondary Education (DESE)
- Missouri Association of Elementary School Principals (MAESP)
- Missouri Association of School Administrators (MASA)
- Missouri Association of Secondary School Principals (MASSP)
- Missouri Center for Career Education
- Missouri Council of Administrators of Special Education (MO-CASE)
- Missouri Council of Career & Technical Administrators (MCCTA)
- Missouri Professors of Educational Administration (MPEA)
- Missouri School Board Association (MSBA)
- Regional Professional Development Centers (RPDC)