The department is transitioning to the comprehensive Missouri Leadership Development System with the first- and second-year mentoring program. For more background, please visit the MLDS page.
Registration to receive a mentor is open each year from April 1 through October 31.
Need a Mentor?
- If you are a superintendent needing a mentor, please contact the Missouri Association of School Administrators at 573-638-4825.
- If you are a special education director needing a mentor, please contact The Missouri Council of Administrators of Special Education via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or 573-644-7804.
Mentors, make sure your information is current.
If you are interested in serving as a mentor contact the Leadership Development Specialist at your local Regional Professional Development Center (RPDC) Office.
Questions: Contact your local RPDC Office or the Educator Development Section at 573-751-7986 or EQDev@dese.mo.gov.
- MLDS Emerging Level I/II Mentoring Log
- To register, contact your local RPDC.
The Missouri Partnership for Mentoring School Leaders and includes membership from the following:
- Department of Elementary and Secondary Education (DESE)
- Missouri Association of Elementary School Principals (MAESP)
- Missouri Association of School Administrators (MASA)
- Missouri Association of Secondary School Principals (MASSP)
- Missouri Council of Administrators of Special Education (MO-CASE)
- Missouri Professors of Educational Administration (MPEA)
- Missouri School Board Association (MSBA)
- Regional Professional Development Centers (RPDC)