Missouri’s web-based child data system (commonly referred to as WebSPOE) is located at: www.mofirststeps.com. The system was put in place September 2005. For Service Coordinators, WebSPOE contains all elements of referral, evaluation, eligibility determination, Individualized Family Service Plan (IFSP) and case notes. For providers, WebSPOE contains service authorizations, progress notes and claims/payments.
The following release notes were developed to assist First Steps providers with updates to the system.
- July 27, 2021 Release Notes
- June 29, 2021 Release Notes
- May 25, 2021 Release Notes
- April 27, 2021 Release Notes
- Updating the Public Directory in WebSPOE - April 2021
- March 30, 2021 Release Notes
- September 29, 2020 Release Notes
- July 28, 2020 Release Notes
- August 27, 2019 Release Notes
- April 30, 2019 Release Notes
- March 26, 2019 Release Notes
The following webinar and handouts were developed to assist First Steps providers and Service Coordinators with navigating WebSPOE.
- Provider Progress Notes and Claim Demonstration - Under Revision
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Outline of an Electronic Record
- Provider User Guide
For Technical Support to assist you with data entry or navigation of the new system, please contact the CENTRAL FINANCE OFFICE (CFO) at:
Phone # 866-711-2573 ext. 3
Online support within WebSPOE is available 24/7 under “HELP” tab, then click “Online Help” and enter your topic in the search engine.