Media Production Services
Section History & Staff
Since 1978, The Department's office of Media Production Services has provided broadcast quality video production to meet the needs of education. In 1992, we expanded to provide these services to other state agencies, educational institutions and not-for-profit organizations.
Selecting the right people for the right job is crucial to the success of any project. When it comes to video production and web streaming--high quality personnel and equipment are critical! By choosing Media Production Services, other state agencies and not-for-profit organizations can rest assured their media production needs will be handled by seasoned professionals.
In addition to producing video projects in their entirety, our staff members and equipment are also available to assist clients seeking specific services. Videography, editing, graphics, computer generated special effects, script writing, voice-over and on-camera talent are only a few of the areas in which we can be of service.
The members of our staff offer years of professional video experience in virtually all facets of production. This award-winning staff is experienced and adept at every skill a production may require.
For additional information about our facility or staff please contact our office.
Video Production Equipment
Media Production Services utilizes the following professional-grade equipment:
- 21’ x 29’ Studio equipped with a full array of multicolored backgrounds; colortran tungsten-halogen and VIDESSENCE fluorescent lighting and dimmer board;
- Three (3) Panasonic HD studio cameras, each equipped with Sachtler fluid head tripods and Digital teleprompters;
- Two (2) Avid digital non-linear post-production suites;
- Two (2) complete HD field Production cameras (2 Panasonic AG-HPX370P, 1 digital camcorder);
- Online Betacam-SP, A/B roll, effects editing suite;
- Computer Graphics: VMP/Inscriber, Adobe Photoshop;
- Betacam-SP, DVCPro, DVD & Umatic-SP inter-format duplication;
- DVD & CD duplication with full-color labeling;
- Five VHS duplication machines.