- If you are not practicing as an administrator in Missouri, then your Initial Administrator certificate will move to an inactive status. It will remain inactive until you are hired as an administrator. Once you are hired by a Missouri school district, you and your district will need to submit the online Reactivation application. Transition Administrator certifications are not eligible for reactivation.
TO LOG INTO YOUR ONLINE EDUCATOR PROFILE
To access your certification account (online profile) you must first log into DESE Web Applications with a user ID and password, and then choose the Educator Certification System link located on the User Applications page. Your certification account (online profile) provides access to each of the following:
- Apply for a certificate
- Print out a certificate
- View a certificate or pending application
- View assessment scores
- Check for the receipt of transcripts
- Check fingerprint/background status
Please Note: If you have not accessed your certification account in over 12 months, then your account access has been disabled. You will be required to re-register and create a User ID. Please follow these steps:
- Step 1 - Go to: https://apps.dese.mo.gov/webLogin/login.aspx
- Step 2 - Click on "Register"
- Step 3 - Enter the information requested and click "Create User"
- Step 4 - Once the ID has been created, log in with the new User ID and password
- Please note that if the "Create User" button is grayed out, try using a different User ID.
- If you need additional assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 573-522-3207.