Will my degree and/or coursework be accepted for certification?

For your degree and/or coursework to be accepted to meet certification requirements, they must be completed at a regionally accredited college or university. The regional accrediting agencies accepted by our department include the following: 

  • Middle States, Association of Colleges and Schools 
  • New England Association of Schools and Colleges
  • North Central Association of Colleges and Schools
  • Northwest Association of School and Colleges 
  • Southern Association of Colleges and School 
  • Western Association of Schools and Colleges
  • AdvancEd
  • Higher Learning Commission