Homeschooling Transcripts or Diplomas

The Department of Elementary and Secondary Education does not regulate or monitor homeschooling in the state of Missouri. We do not require registration, nor are any records about homeschooling sent to us. We do not issue diplomas or keep transcripts for homeschooling. If you do not have your homeschooling records, check with the parent or guardian who administrated the homeschooling. If the records have been lost due to fire or other circumstances, check with the County Recorder of Deeds in the county where you were educated. If the records were filed there by the parent or guardian, they would have a copy.