- Submit an online TAC application completed by the certificate holder and employing school district.
- Submit official transcript(s) that shows completion of at least nine semester hours of coursework toward the professional certificate as outlined by the approved plan of study or DESE evaluation. Transcripts should be mailed to Educator Certification, PO Box 480, Jefferson City, MO 65102. We do not accept faxed, scanned or emailed transcripts. Please include your social security number or educator ID number on the transcript.
TO LOG INTO YOUR ONLINE EDUCATOR PROFILE
To access your certification account (online profile) you must first log into DESE Web Applications with a userid and password, and then choose the Educator Certification System link located on the User Applications page. Your certification account (online profile) provides access to each of the following:
- Apply for a certificate
- Print out a certificate
- View a certificate or pending application
- View assessment scores
- Check for the receipt of transcripts
- Check fingerprint/background status
Please Note: If you have not logged in to your certification account (online profile) in over 12 months, please contact the Office of Data System Management at firstname.lastname@example.org or 573-522-3207.