Student Health and Wellness
- Training of School Employees in the Care Needed for Students with Diabetes: Code of State Regulations
- Helping the Student with Diabetes Succeed: A Guide for School Personnel
- Diabetes Care Tasks at School: Diabetes Medical Management Plan (DMMP) template
- Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services
This webinar is designed as a resource for school nurses throughout the state. The purpose of this webinar is to provide school nurses in Missouri with a framework for training staff as Trained Diabetes Personnel (TDP). House Bill 675, passed and signed into law in 2013, provides an opportunity for Missouri public schools to train staff to assist in the care of students with diabetes while at school. Although this is optional for schools and districts, the intent is to help support student learning by ensuring safe and effective diabetes management for students at school.
Child Sexual Abuse
- The Task Force on the Prevention of Sexual Abuse of Children Report (2018)
- The Interim Task Force on the Prevention of Sexual Abuse of Children Report (2017)
- The Interim Task Force on the Prevention of Sexual Abuse of Children Report (2016)
- The Interim Task Force on the Prevention of Sexual Abuse of Children Report (2015)
- Guidelines for Mandated Reporters Of Child Abuse and Neglect
- Task Force on the Prevention of Sexual Abuse of Children Report (2014)
- Task Force on the Prevention of Sexual Abuse of Children Report (2012)
- Senate Bill 256 (2013)
- Missouri Kids First
- Missouri House Bill 505 (2013)
Missouri's Online Mandated Reporter Training is Now Available!
Training Website: http://protectmokids.com/
This is a free, online program designed for all mandated reporters. It is divided into four lessons:
- Legal Requirements of the Mandated Reporter
- Child Abuse/Neglect Defined and Indicators of Child Abuse/Neglect
- Plan for Responding to Suspicions Child Abuse/Neglect
- Effectively Reporting
In addition to these lessons, the training contains a pre- and post-test, and frequently-asked-questions section.
The training is intended to be used as an ongoing resource for mandated reporters. Participants may choose to explore the supplemental resources provided throughout the training. The training is self-paced; participants should allow themselves one to three hours to complete.
Participants who score 80% or greater on the training post-test will earn 0.5 Continuing Education Units (CEUs).