Start-up & Guidance
The Office of Childhood recognizes that all children need access to high quality preschool programs. High quality preschool programs help students become ready for school. The positive impacts of preschool can reach into adulthood.
Do you want to start-up or sustain a high quality preschool program? The following resources can help:
- Program Guidance
- Preschool Start-up Considerations
- Suggested Materials and Supplies Infants-Toddler Programs
- Suggested Materials and Supplies Preschool Programs
This funding opportunity was made possible through Child Care Coronavirus Response and Relief Supplemental Appropriations (CRRSA) relief funds. The Department of Elementary and Secondary Education (DESE) desires to increase access to early education and before/after school programming in local education agencies (LEAs) to support and strengthen quality early and extended learning experiences. This application has closed.
- Preschool Start-up 2022-23 School Year (Closed)
- Preschool Start-up 2023-24 School Year (Closed)
- Early Learning Blended Program Information