In Missouri, PAT programs are supported through a collaborative partnership that includes the Department of Elementary and Secondary Education (DESE) - Early Learning Section, the Parents as Teacher National Center (PATNC), and the local school district. Each partner has specific roles and responsibilities that collectively ensure that families in Missouri have access to quality parent education services through the PAT program. Specific information regarding the roles and responsibilities for each partner is available in the Early Childhood Development Act (ECDA) Administrative Manual.
In an effort to support local school districts, the Missouri Parents as Teachers Professional Development Program (MO PAT PD) is available to provide resources such as; job descriptions, interview questions and observation tools. MO PAT PD also offers on going professional development for parent educators and PAT supervisors. The services that are provided and supported by DESE through a contracted agreement.
- ECDA Administrative Manual (Updated July 1, 2019)
- Priorities and Reimbursement
- Compliance Plan Guide - Under Revision
- Compliance Review Tool
- Core Data and Missouri Student Information System (MOSIS) Reference Manual (Reference Exhibit 17B)
- ePeGS Guide
- ePeGs Warning and Edit Information
- Missouri Planning Tool
- PAT Administrative Services Agreement
Curriculum Training and Professional Development
- Missouri Parents as Teachers Professional Development Program
- Curriculum Training Reimbursement Form
- Registration and Reimbursement Information - Funding for curriculum reimbursement is subject to availability