Welcome to the child care subsidy news, updates, and information page. On January 28, 2021, Governor Mike Parson and the Departments of Elementary and Secondary Education (DESE), Health and Senior Services, and Social Services announced nearly all early childhood programs across state government will be consolidated in a single Office of Childhood. This transition to one office will allow early childhood work across state government to become more streamlined and effective. To keep up to date with news & legislation related to child care, notices regarding upcoming changes, and to access important program information & documents, please visit us regularly.
- Program Information
- Rules & Regulations
- Part 98 of the Child Care and Development Fund Code of Federal Regulation
- Division 25 Chapter 200 of the Missouri Code of State Regulation https://www.sos.mo.gov/CMSImages/AdRules/csr/current/5csr/5c25-200.pdf
- Report a Serious Injury or Death
Child care providers are required to report a child death or serious injury within 24 hours of the incident. You can make a report by filling out a form on the Child Care Serious Injury or Death webpage.
Incidents that require a report include, but are not limited to:
- the death of a child if the child died in your care;
- a serious injury that results in the child getting professional medical treatment while in your care; or
- the death of a child you care for if the child died from a contagious disease.
- Emergency Preparedness and Response Plan
- Child Care Market Rate Survey
- Child Care Aware® of Missouri
- Training Requirement FAQs
- Infant Toddler Specialist Network
- Show Me Child Care Resources
- Child Care Disaster Preparedness
- Child Care Disaster Plan
- Child Care Development Fund State Plan
- Child Welfare Manual