Neglected & Delinquent
Definition of Neglected and Delinquent Children
"An institution for Neglected Children" - A public or private residential facility other than a foster home, that is operated for the care of children who have been committed to the institution or voluntarily placed in the institution under applicable State law, due to abandonment, neglect, or death of their parents or guardians.
"An institution for Delinquent Children" - A public or private residential facility for the care of children who have been adjudicated to be delinquent or in need of supervision.
Neglected & Delinquent Institutions (Part D, Subpart 2) and State Agencies (Part D, Subpart 1)
- Survey Letter to Institution
- Annual Survey of Children in Local Institutions for Neglected or Delinquent Children
- Consultation Forms for Neglected and Delinquent Institutions
- Federal Legislation
- Neglected & Delinquent Presentation Fall 2009
- Title I, Part D: Neglected, Delinquent, and At-Risk Youth, Nonregulatory Guidance
- National Evaluation and Technical Assistance Center (NDTAC)
- Title I.D LEA Program Evaluation, Subpart 2
- Title I.D State Agency Program Evaluation, Subpart 1