Career Education Temporary Authorization Certificate
Career Education Temporary Authorization Certificate (CTAC) Application Procedure
An individual who does not hold a Missouri Career Education certificate should:
- Complete the online Temporary Authorization Certificate application.
- Mail original transcripts of all coursework (undergraduate and graduate) to: Educator Certification, PO Box 480, Jefferson City, MO 65102.
- Complete and submit a Verification of Career and Technical Work Experience form.
- Complete a criminal background check.
TO LOG INTO YOUR ONLINE EDUCATOR PROFILE
To access your certification account (online profile) you must first log into DESE Web Applications with a user ID and password, and then choose the Educator Certification System link located on the User Applications page. Your certification account (online profile) provides access to each of the following:
- Apply for a certificate
- Print out a certificate
- View a certificate or pending application
- View assessment scores
- Check for the receipt of transcripts
- Check fingerprint/background status
Please Note: If you have not logged in to your certification account (online profile) in over 12 months, then you will need to register for a new user ID and password in order to restore your access. You will need to follow steps 1 & 2 of the Educator Certification System Help Guide to complete this process.