News and Updates
The 2016 Federal Programs Conference will be held September 25-27, 2016, at Tan-Tar-A Resort in Osage Beach. Registration is now available online! To register, please follow these simple steps.
1. Download and print a copy of the Registration Brochure.
2. Review the brochure and all session descriptions while making note of the sessions you would like to attend.
3. After identifying your session choices, go to 2016 Federal Programs Conference Registration REGISTER ONLINE to begin your online registration.
4. For assistance in registration, please contact Tammy Bagley at [email protected] or call her at 573-881-4849.
If your registration is received on or before August 31, 2016, you will receive the early registration rate of $225. If your online registration is received after August 31, your registration rate will be $275.
LODGING at Tan-Tar-A Resort
Conference participants are responsible for making their own room reservations. A block of rooms has been reserved for the Federal Programs Conference at the discounted single or double rate of $92 per night. This rate is available until August 27, 2016, based on availability. A tax exemption letter must be provided to the hotel in order to receive this rate.
State Road KK
Osage Beach, MO 65065
To make a room reservation, call 800-826-8272 and identify yourself as an attendee of the Federal Programs Conference. The conference group code is FEDE. You may also click here to make your reservation online. Please enter your arrival date and the number of nights you will be staying and “Search for Availability".
VENDOR Information and Application
If you are a vendor and would like to set-up a display at the 2016 Federal Programs Conference, please fill out and submit the Vendor Application and Contract by August 15, 2016. Full payment is due at that time or a higher fee will be charged. For more information, see the Vendor Fact Sheet.
- Vendor Application and Contract
- Vendor Fact Sheet
- Tan-Tar-A Exhibitor Form
- Tan-Tar-A Incoming Package Handling Form
- Tan-Tar-A Outgoing Shipping Form
- Page and Brown Convention Services Shipping Form
- NCLB Tiered Monitoring PowerPoints - 2015
- NCLB Consolidated Application Workshop PowerPoint - 2014
ESEA Flexibility Waiver
Missouri's ESEA Flexibility Waiver requires schools identified as focus buildings to submit an Accountability Work Plan and Budget. The due date for the Accountability Work Plan and Budget is November 15, 2012.
The Missouri Leadership for Excellence, Achievement and Development (MoLEAD) program focuses on enhancing the instructional leadership skills of those involved in supporting identified schools.
Districts that elect to participate in the MoLEAD project will fulfill the requirement for the leadership component in the accountability work plan. The deadline to submit the Accountability Work Plan and Budget for MoLEAD participating schools is December 17, 2012.
USDE Compliance Review - October 2010
The US Department of Education recently reviewed Missouri’s responses to the USDE Compliance Review conducted of the Missouri’s administration of Title I, Part A of the Elementary and Secondary Education Act. Except for a few activities that are “in progress” and which will require some future documentation, the USDE accepted Missouri’s responses in full.