Where do I begin to renew my certificate:
- Become familiar with the Web Applications by reading this guide.
- Log into Web Applications and update your profile, if needed.
- All applications are located in the menu to the left of your profile page under the link "New Applications."
- Choose the certificate that you wish to upgrade. Please remember that all certificates have requirements that must be met in order to upgrade. Requirements will include a minimum of four (4) years of work experience in the certification area, professional development hours and mentoring.
- Upgrade applications should only be submitted 30-60 days prior to the expiration date of the certificate.
- Initial Professional
- Student Services
- Speech Language Path
- Personal Finance
- Reactivation Cert.
- Non-MO Graduate
- TAC Certificate
- Upgrade AEL Cert
- Upgrade Vocational (Career Ed)
- Upgrade Professional
- Provisional Cert
- Extension Cert
The Educator Certification System located within DESE Web Applications provides users with access to each of the following:
- Apply for a certificate
- Print out a certificate
- View a certificate or pending application
- View Praxis scores
- Check fingerprint/background status
Please Note: If you have not logged in to your certification account in over 12 months, then you will need to register for a new userid and password in order to restore your access. The directions to complete this process are located in the Educator Certification System Help Guide.