- A-Z Index
- See an alphabetical listing of education and secondary education topics.
- Bullying Issues
- See who needs to be told and get resources to help.
- Concern/Complaint about a school?
- Find out who can help you.
- Educator Evaluation
- Explore how Missouri’s Educator Evaluation System supports the development of teachers and education leaders.
- Learning Standards
- Learn more about Missouri’s academic standards.
- Find Missouri Assessment Program news and updates, assessment calendar, resources and more.
- Review the Missouri School Improvement Program - the state's accountability system for accrediting public schools.
- Need a Transcript?
- Get information on retrieving a copy of your high school diploma or transcript.
- Show Me Success
- Check out DESE’s strategic plan, aimed to ensure we are improving lives through education across the State of Missouri.
- Apply, view, and print certificates as well as view Praxis scores and check fingerprint/background status.
- Fingerprint/Background Check
- Learn about fingerprinting and background check procedures and requirements.
- High School Equivalency Test
- Learn the requirements and apply for the HiSET.
- Missouri Connections
- See how Missouri Connections helps citizens explore careers, and develop education and job search strategies.
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- Find assistance and training for those who would like to work but have a disability that keeps them from finding or keeping a job.
- See the schedule of free upcoming and view previously recorded webinars.
- IDEA Fiscal Monitoring
- Tiered Monitoring System Introduction and Overview
- Tiered Monitoring Cohort List
- Fiscal Monitoring Guide
- Fiscal Monitoring Regional Trainings
- General Guidance
- Time and Effort
Shelley Woods, Coordinator
Financial and Administrative Services
Gary Sanders, Assistant Director
Special Education Contracts
Michael Dierking, Supervisor
Special Purpose Funds
Betty Lohmann, Program Specialist
IDEA Part B and Early Childhood Special Education Contact for County District Codes 050-001 to 115-930
Angie Nickell, Director
Special Education Finance
Leslie Turpin, Assistant Director
Ellen Bohrn, Data Specialist
IDEA Part B and Early Childhood Special Education Contact for County District Codes 001-090 to 049-148
Lindsay Thomas, Supervisor
IDEA Part B and Early Childhood Special Education Contact for Charter LEAs, Kansas City, St. Louis City, Special School District St. Louis Co., and SSD Component Districts