2019 Special Education New Directors Academy
SAVE THE DATE
2019 New Special Education Directors Academy
A Game Plan for a Winning Season!
*July 23-26, 2019
Capitol Plaza Hotel & Convention Center
415 West McCarty
Jefferson City, MO 65101
*Registration for the Finance portion of the academy is separate from the Data/Compliance portion.
- Onsite registration for the Data and Compliance sessions will begin Thursday, July 25, 2019 at 7:00 a.m. Pre-enrollment on My Learning Plan is REQUIRED and will be verified at the registration desk prior to receiving training materials, name badge, etc.
- There is no registration fee to attend.
- All expenses related to meals and lodging will be incurred by the district or participant. Participants will be responsible for choosing a lodging location and making reservations.Capitol Plaza Hotel & Convention Center has provided a block of rooms at the state government rate of $99.51 on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- *All registrants will need to enroll for BOTH the Finance and the Data/Compliance sessions.
- *The finance portion of the New Special Education Directors Academy will be offered July 23-24, 2019. It is strongly recommended that bookkeepers attend the academy with the new directors. Topics relate specifically to special education finance areas such as ePeGs, coding and tracking expenditures, cash management, time and effort documentation, etc. Finance Academy enrollment instructions will be sent in a separate SELs to avoid confusion.
You may register by
1. Calling Capitol Plaza Hotel & Convention Center at 573-635-1234 and identify yourself as an attendee of the New Special Education Directors Academy; or
2. go online using the online booking code 190722DES and make your reservations from the options provided.