Early Childhood Special Education (ECSE) Related Resources
- The Early Childhood Technical Assistance (ECTA) Center
- The Early Childhood Technical Assistance Center is funded by the Office of Special Education Programs to improve state early intervention and early childhood special education service systems, increase the implementation of effective practices, and enhance the outcomes of these programs for young children and their families.
- Policy Statements
- The U.S. Department of Education and Health and Human Services have released joint Federal Early Learning Policy Statements developed by the Interagency Policy Board. This board works to develop policy recommendations and improve program coordination and quality across federally funded early learning and development programs serving children birth through age eight. Each policy statement provides the purpose of the statement, and overview, recommendations, and resources for the issue being addressed.
- Desired Results Developmental Profile (DRDP)
- Educational Environments
- Rules and Regulations
- Monitoring Standards and Indicators
- ECSE Funding