Powerful Learning Conference
Registration for the 2017 Powerful Learning Conference is now available online!
Early registration rate per person - $200. After December 15, registration rate per person - $250.
To register, please follow these simple steps:
- Download and print a copy of the REGISTRATION BROCHURE.
- Review the brochure and all sessions descriptions while making note of the sessions you would like to attend. Select a breakout session from Session A, B, C and D. Changes can be made on-site at Ticket-Exchange.
- After identifying your session choices, go to REGISTER ONLINE to begin your online registration. (Please NOTE, you will be required to make a lunch selection FIRST on Monday as that selection may determine other session options.)
- For assistance in registration, please contact Tammy Bagley at [email protected] or 573-881-4849.
Three Nationally acclaimed keynote presenters this year are:
- Luis F. Cruz, Ph.D. - "PLCs: Engage Everyone" - Engaging Your People • Turn Around Agent • Strategies to Change Culture
- Todd Whitaker - "School Culture Rewired" - Acknowledge, Honor, Connect/Engage
- First 1500 registrants will receive School Culture Rewired: How to Define, Assess, and Transform It, by Steve Gruenert and Todd Whitaker
- Mike Rutherford - "Engage in the Craft of Teaching...Celebrating and Appreciating Skillful Instruction" - Strategies to Engage Students • Skillful Teaching and Effective Leadership
Missouri's National Distinguished Principal of the Year will present at the Leadership Luncheon:
Beth Houf - "Passionate Leadership: Transforming and Engaging Staff and Students Each and Every day"
Over Sixty Breakout Sessions
Successful practitioners and regional consultants present on a variety of topics that impact instruction, learning and assessment.
Post Conference Session – ($50 per person additional fee includes lunch and book)
- Mike Rutherford - The Artisan Teacher: A Field Guide to Skillful Teaching