- CSIP Guidance
- CSIP Systems Review
- Proposed Changes (Science Only) 2019 MSIP 5 Comprehensive Guide to Missouri School Improvement Program
- 2019 MSIP 5 Comprehensive Guide Public Hearing (Science) PowerPoint
- MSIP 5 Comprehensive Guide to Missouri School Improvement Program (2018 | 2019)
- MSIP 5 Resource and Process Standards April 2013
The Missouri School Improvement Program (MSIP) 5 works to prepare every child for success in school and life. MSIP 5 is the state’s school accountability system for reviewing and accrediting public school districts in Missouri. MSIP began in 1990 and entered its fifth version in 2013.
The Department believes high expectations, a clear vision and a few very focused, high impact goals will be critical to drive the improvement efforts necessary to bring about positive results.
MSIP 5 District Assurance Checklist
Please review the 2020-21 District Assurance Checklist- Reference Copy before accessing and completing the checklist. Only one entry per district is permitted.
- 2020-21 District Assurance Checklist-Reference Copy
- 2020-21 District Assurance Checklist (password needed to access checklist)
MSIP 5 Charter Assurance Checklist
The 2020-21 Charter Assurance Checklist is to be completed by charter sponsors.
MSIP 5 Policy Goals
- Articulate the state's expectations for student achievement with the ultimate goal of all students graduating ready for success in college and careers;
- Distinguish performance of schools and districts in valid, accurate and meaningful ways so that districts in need of improvement can receive appropriate support and interventions, and high-performing districts can be recognized as models of excellence;
- Empower all stakeholders through regular communication and transparent reporting results; and
- Promote continuous improvement and innovation within each district.
MSIP 5 Toolkit