Vendor – RQV
Registry of Qualified Vendors Established
The Department of Elementary and Secondary Education has reviewed applications submitted to the Registry of Quality Vendors (RQV), and is posting a list of vendors which provided adequate evidence of capacity to offer beneficial services for Local Education Agencies (LEA) receiving federally-funded (1003[g]) School Improvement Grants (SIG).
Vendors accepted to the RQV are:
- Achieve3000, Inc.
- American Institutes for Research-Learning Point Associates
- Benchmark Education
- Cambium Learning
- The College Board
- Edison Learning, Inc.
- EnTeam Organization
- The Flippen Group
- Generation Ready
- HOPE Foundation
- Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
- Lindamood-Bell Learning Processes
- Lindenwood University
- McGraw-Hill Education
- Mosaica Education, Inc.; Mosaica Turnaround Partners Division
- NCS Pearson
- Renaissance Learning
- Scholastic Achievement Partners
- Southern Regional Education Board: High Schools That Work / Making Middle Grades Work
- UPD Consulting
- Wireless Generation, Inc.
Clicking on the name of any vendor above will provide a weblink to a summary of service(s). A more detailed electronic portfolio of each vendor is provided to each affected LEA. Likewise, contact information for the LEAs is provided to each vendor on the RQV.