Paraeducator Webinar Series
This webinar series is a resource that will help districts learn more about a Functional Behavior Assessment (FBA) and Behavior Intervention Plan (BIP). This will help staff develop function based thinking in planning for individualized intervention.
- There are four parts to this series.
- Please view this webinar series in the order noted below.
- It is encouraged to have a facilitator available to help guide you as you navigate through the series.
Webinar Presentation Handouts
- The first slide in each webinar series will ask you to pause and print all handouts prior to viewing the webinar.
NOTE: Please view this webinar series in the order noted below.
- Part 1 - Overview of Function Based Thinking
- Part 2 - Conducting a Functional Behavioral Assessment (FBA)
- Part 3 - Behavior Intervention Plan (BIP)
- Part 4 - Ongoing Monitoring of the Plan
- If you experience trouble during the webinar, first read through our help guide. If assistance is still needed, call 573-751-0699 or 573-751-0187.