Early Childhood Special Education Finance
Rule 5 CSR 30-640.200 (ECSE Facility Leases)
- Rule for Early Learning Facility Leases
- OA Annual Lease Rates effective for July 1, 2016 through June 30, 2017
- ECSE Facility Reimbursement Calculator
State Plan Requirements
- Office of Early Childhood Special Education - Includes referrals, evaluations, services, program locations, outcomes, and transitions.
- FAQ (coming soon)
- Approved Private Agencies
- ECSE FER Guide
- SY 15-16 ECSE Core Data Personnel Detail
- SY 16-17 ECSE Core Data Personnel Detail
- ECSE FER Formulas and Calculators
- ECSE Cooperative Fiscal Guidance
Early Learning Blended Funding
As Local Education Agencies (LEAs) assess early learning programs for children ages three to five to determine the need within their community, exploring the opportunities of blending early learning funds and services may be advantageous. Blended funding occurs when two or more funding sources are pooled to support educational costs to ensure consistency, eliminate duplication of services, allow for maximum flexibility of funds, and reduce burden.
The Department is not accepting or approving any capital cost applications for facilities, buses, or copiers due to the shortfall in state funding for the ECSE program.