USDA Foods SY 15-16
Non-Processed USDA Foods for SY 15-16 via the Packet
Missouri LEAs which elected to receive Non-Processed USDA Foods in SY 15-16 via the USDA Foods Packet which was due to DESE on 2/27/15 can review the revised expected delivery schedule in the below documents. Unless mentioned in bullet points below, all orders should match the requests submitted to DESE. Each LEA has information for August 2015 through April 2016 deliveries spanning 5 pages. The range of LEA agreement numbers contained in each document is listed via the hyperlink. If an LEA is not found within the document of the expected range, this signifies DESE did not receive requests from your LEA to receive any of the Non-Processed USDA Foods items. Questions regarding the Non-Processed USDA Food orders or if changes need to made, please contact Matthew Essner, 573-522-1974.
Information regarding the revisions from the expected delivery schedule proposed in the USDA Foods Packet for SY 15-16:
- 100121 – Deli Turkey Breast, CANCELLED due to Avian Influenza.
- 100122 – Smoked Deli Turkey Breast, CANCELLED due to Avian Influenza.
- 100125 – Turkey Roasts, CANCELLED due to Avian Influenza.
- 100126 – Turkey Ham, CANCELLED due to Avian Influenza.
- 100158 – Ground Beef, USDA was unsuccessful in procuring a portion of the first delivery for August 15. The truck was successfully procured for September 15 delivery. August 15 quantities were adjusted down and the reduction was added to September 15 deliveries. October 15 through April 16 deliveries and the SY 15-16 total for Ground Beef should be unchanged from submission.
- 100201 – Catfish Strips, DESE was unsuccessful in locating a partner to split a truck of Catfish with for early school year delivery. A partner was secured for a later delivery in SY 15-16. Initial deliveries were intended to be August 15 through April 16, but have been adjusted to February 16 through April 16 delivery. Totals were unchanged from submission.
- 110080 – 8 pc Oven Roasted Chicken, DESE anticipated delivering October 15 through April 16; however the item was not available from USDA until a November 15 delivery. Initial requested quantities for October 15 deliveries were evenly distributed amongst the November 15 through April 16 deliveries. Totals were unchanged from submission.
- 110462 – Unseasoned Chicken Strips, DESE anticipated delivering August 15 through April 16; however the item was not available from USDA until an October 15 delivery. Initial requested quantities for August 15 deliveries were moved to the October 15 delivery period. Initial requested quantities for September 15 deliveries were moved to the November 15 delivery period. Totals were unchanged from submission.
- All orders have been placed with USDA but are not guaranteed until the trucks are procured/purchased. Any variations from the expected delivery schedule will be posted on this page. Trucks yet to be purchased will have a case price of TBD (To Be Determined) and highlighted yellow in the document.
- Pricing for the Non-Processed USDA Foods items is located in the column heading. Prices will be updated throughout the year to reflect the USDA purchase price. Documents will be updated throughout the school year to reflect current scenarios. The date in the footer will signify when the document was last updated.