And Justice for All posters
If you are printing your own copies of the And Justice for All posters, please be advised that FNS Instruction 113-1 requires that And Justice for All posters to be 11" width x 17" height
Posters must be placed in a location that allows program participants to read the text of the poster without obstruction. Examples include - next to the cashier, at the beginning of the serving line, over the milk cooler, or entrance to cafeteria.
- It is not required to have a poster for each Breakfast in the Classroom site.
- Civil Rights Complaint Form
- Civil Rights Complaint Form (Spanish)
- USDA/Food and Nutrition Services (FNS) Civil Rights Instruction
- Meaningful Access for Persons with Limited English Proficiency (LEP) in the School Meal Programs: Guidance and Q&As - SP-37-2016
- Equal Opportunity Public Notification Policy - Departmental Regulation (DR) 4300-003
- Food Allergy
- Nondiscrimination Statement - MPRO SP-01-2016
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.