Administrator Mentoring Program
Administrator Mentoring Program (AMP)
The Department supports the Administrator Mentoring Program (AMP) sponsored through the Missouri Partnership for Mentoring School Leaders.
Registration to receive a mentor is open each year from April 1 through October 31.
Need a Mentor?
- If you are a superintendent needing a mentor, please contact the Missouri Association of School Administrators at 573-638-4825 or visit their website here.
Information about the Administrative Mentoring Program
Please email or fax to 573-522-6526:
- New School Leader Registration Form year one
Mentors, make sure your information is current.
If you are interested in serving as a mentor or if your contact information has changed (this includes moving to another school/district, changes to your email or home address or a change in your name) you will need to complete the Mentor Form and submit it to our office.
Please email or fax your log sheets to 573-522-6526
- The foundation of the AMP program is the Missouri Leader Standards.
- Missouri's Educator Evaluation System Model
- Mentoring Program Standards and Appendix A
AMP is sponsored by The Missouri Partnership for Mentoring School Leaders (MPMSL) and includes membership from the following:
* Missouri Association of Secondary School Principals (MASSP);
* Missouri Council of Administrators of Special Education (MO-CASE);
* Missouri Council of Career & Technical Administrators (MCCTA);