Grade-Level Trainings 2016-17
Date: Wednesday, February 1, 2017
The following webinars are required trainings for the Grade-Level assessments. Each webinar tackles a separate topic and can be viewed at your own pace.
- 01 - Basic Overview (7 min)
- 02 - Universal Tools & Accommodations (6 min)
- 03 - Blueprints and Timing Guidelines (4 min)
- 04 - A Step-by-Step Process (6 min)
- 05 - Using eDIRECT (6 min)
- 06 - Alternative Testing Formats (4 min)
- 07 - Tutorials and OTT (2 min)
- 08 - Test Tickets (2 min)
- 09 - Test Day Materials (5 min)
- 10 - Possible Testing Issues (3 min)
- 11 - After Testing (3 min)
If you wish to watch all trainings at once, use the following link.
Grade-Level Trainings Combined (48 min)
If you experience trouble during the webinar, first read through our help guide, and if assistance is still needed, call .
Following the webinar, please give us your feedback by participating in a short online evaluation survey. This will help us improve our services and future webinars.