English Language Development (ELD)
- Provisional ID and Placement for ELs
- 2018 MAP/ACCESS Boxplots
- Identifying and Reclassifying English Learners: Guidance on Missouri’s Entry and Exit Criteria
- Identifying, Supporting and Reclassifying English Learners with Disabilities
- Enrolling and Graduating English Learners
- Educating Linguistically Diverse Students
- EL Lesson Planning Tool
- Analyzing ACCESS Growth
Missouri Educators are still able to sign-up and participate in the six on-demand WIDA eWorkshops which are available from Sept. 1, 2019 – Aug. 31, 2020. The eWorkshops are NOT just for ELD teachers; workshops include relevant content for school leaders, coaches and facilitators, K-12 classroom teachers, ESL teachers and specialists, and professional learning communities.
A description of the six workshops may be found at this link: https://wida.wisc.edu/grow/us-based-pl/elearning/self-paced
To facilitate and direct participation in the eWorkshops; educators are invited to join a discussion group hosted on Twitter by #MellMissouri. To participate you will need to complete/be near completing the workshop prior to the discussion date.
Dates for discussion are as follows:
|March 26th at 7:00pm||Developing Language for Learning in Mathematics||Educators who teach mathematics or support English language development in mathematics|
|April 9th at 7:00pm||Using the WIDA Writing Rubric||
Classroom and ESL teachers for Grades 1-12