Phi Beta Lambda is a postsecondary student organization for students interested in pursuing a business or business-related career. PBL members develop leadership skills, initiate business ventures, organize community service projects, and attend state and national leadership conferences. Students have the opportunity to win recognition in various business competitive events at the state and national levels. Through participation in these activities, students are better prepared for careers, graduate school, and life.
This is Missouri PBL!
- Over 400 members in 2015-16
- Participation in Career and Membership Achievement Awards
- Active chapters in 20 post-secondary institutions
- Over 200 different members attended the state leadership conference in 2016
- State officer team contributes as members of the Missouri FBLA-PBL Executive Team
- Members contribute hundreds of hours each year in service projects to their school and community