Missouri FCCLA Fall Leadership Conference
Location: Tan-Tar-A Family Resort, Osage Beach
Date: October 15-16, 2017
Registration Cost: $60 (includes lunch on Monday and a conference T-shirt)
Join chapter members from across the state and learn more about FCCLA. There are a variety of workshops to choose from.
More information can be found: http://www.mofccla.org/fall-leadership-conference.html
State Leadership Conference
Location: Tan-Tar-A Resort, Osage Beach
Date: March 11-13, 2018
Keynote Speaker: TBA
The State Executive Council challenges you to use your leadership skills to cure problems in your family, career and community.
- Each chapter must have one adult for every 4 delegates or major fraction thereof.
- Every chapter with delegates in attendance must have at least one adult. This is very important as chapter advisers and adults are responsible for the behavior of delegates during the conference.
- Advisers and adults are to enforce the conference dress code, monitor workshop attendance, and supervise student activities.
- Chapters are responsible for providing adult supervision for all their delegates, both male and female.
- The state office and conference staff do not make arrangements for chaperones.
- Registration materials for State Leadership Conference will be posted in January. Start now to plan with your members for active participation in the State Leadership Conference.
More information can be found: http://www.mofccla.org/state-leadership-conference.html
National FCCLA Leadership Conference
Location: Atlanta, GA
Date: June 28- July 2, 2018
Come and enjoy this exciting city, make new friends, share ideas, and learn more about national programs.
- National Leadership Conference on National website
- General information on the meeting is included in the State Leadership Conference letter posted online in January. As the state office receives more specifics about this meeting, chapters will be notified by mail or through the website.