Missouri Collegiate DECA is currently working to include all Collegiate DECA, Inc. competitive events for the 2017-2018 year.
- All events are now divided into Individual Case Study, Team Case Study and Prepared Presentations.
- HRM, MM and SMM now have an exam component as do all other Individual Case Study events.
- Entrepreneurship: Growing Your Business now has a requirement to show proof of ownership in the business.
- (NEW) Marketing Communications, and Individual Study event is currently being developed. More details very soon.
- Missouri will be mirroring all events offered by DECA, Inc. as long as registration necessitates the demand for it at State competition. The right is reserved to cancel any events which do not have adequate participants. Time allotments for preparation and presenting may vary from national guidelines due to limited timeframes for judging. Please consult with your State Advisor regarding time allotments for each component of your event.
For the 2017-2018 year, Missouri Collegiate DECA will be mirroring the competitive events which are offered at the national level.
The complete Collegiate DECA Guide may be found here.
Missouri Collegiate DECA reserves the right to cancel an event should a minimum number of competitors register for the event.
Click on each link below to view the specific guidelines for each event.
- Individual Case Studies - All now have Career Cluster Exam component
- Team Case Studies