Missouri Collegiate DECA will offer all competitive events for the 2020-2021 year, reserving the right to cancel events with low participation.
- All events are now divided into Individual Case Study, Team Case Study, and Prepared Presentations.
- All Individual Case Study events have an exam component.
- Missouri will be mirroring all events (except Prepared Events) which are offered by DECA, Inc. as long as registration necessitates the demand for it at State competition. The right is reserved to cancel any events which do not have adequate participants. Time allotments for preparation and presenting may vary from national guidelines due to limited timeframes for judging. Please consult with your State Advisor regarding time allotments for each component of your event.
The complete Collegiate DECA Guide may be found here.
Missouri Collegiate DECA reserves the right to cancel an event should a minimum number of competitors register for the event.
Click on the link below to view the specific guidelines for these series of events.
- Individual Case Studies - All have Career Cluster Exam component
- Corporate Finance
- Entrepreneurship Operations
- Fashion Merchandising and Marketing
- Financial Accounting
- Hotel and Lodging
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing Management
- Managerial Accounting
- Restaurant and Food Service Management
- Retail Management
- Sales Meeting Management
- Travel and Tourism
- Team Case Studies
- Business Ethics
- Business to Business Marketing
- Event Planning
- Financial Statement Analysis
- International Marketing
- Marketing Communications
- Sports and Entertainment Marketing