What is the Infant Toddler Specialist Network?
The Infant Toddler Specialist Network (ITSN) offers support at no cost to child care providers to help improve the quality of infant and toddler care.
Who can get help?
ITSN helps child care centers or providers who:
- Are Religious in Compliance
- Are licensed or license-exempt
- Care for children ages 0-36 months
- Care for at least one child receiving state child care subsidy
What do they help with?
Infant Toddler Specialists can help you or your team with:
- Free Infant/Toddler Environment Rating Scale (ITERS-3) assessment of infant and toddler classrooms
- On-site consultations (including follow-up support)
- Relationship-based care courses and targeted trainings (earn clock hours!)
- Materials to use in your child care program
- New, innovative ideas to improve your work with infants and toddlers
If you have questions, please call 573-751-6793 or e-mail Childhood@dese.mo.gov.
How do I get help?
ITSN Counties Served
St. Joseph Youth Alliance
Atchison, Nodaway, Holt, Gentry, Andrew, DeKalb, Daviess, Buchanan, Caldwell
Platte, Clay, Ray, Jackson, Lafayette, Cass, Johnson
SWMO Community Alliance
Vernon, Ceder, Barton, Dade, Jasper, Lawrence, Newton, Stone, Barry, McDonald
Community Partnerships of the Ozarks
Polk, Greene, Webster, Christian, Taney, Ozark
ARCHS in partnership with United 4 Children
Lincoln, Montgomery, Gasconade, Warren, St Charles
The Community Partnership
Osage, Miller, Maries, Pulaski, Phelps, Crawford, Dent
NEMO Caring Communities, Inc.
Putnam, Schuyler, Scotland, Sullivan, Adair, Knox, Linn, Macon, Shelby