Recorded Webinar - October 27, 2011
Four Year High School Graduation Rate
This year, states are required by the US Department of Education to publish a four year graduation rate.
This webinar provides:
- The definition and calculation of the new rate;
- Overview of the reports provided related to the four year graduation rate;
- Timeline for the release to the public;
- Time for questions and answers.
Presented by Leigh Ann Grant-Engle, Tom Ogle and Mary Corey of the Office of Data System Management; and Melissa Hensley of the Office of Quality Schools.
- View the recorded webinar (Appox. 50 minutes)
If you experience trouble during the webinar, first read through our help guide, and if assistance is still needed, call 573-522-3207.
Following the webinar, please give us your feedback by participating in a short online evaluation survey. This will help us improve our services and future webinars.